The QuadGuard family of crash cushions offers the latest technology for shielding hazards 610mm to 3200mm wide.
Each QuadGuard System consists of crushable, energy-absorbing cartridges surrounded by a framework of Energy’s exclusive steel Quad-Beam™ panels. These systems redefine NCHRP 350, Test Level 3 performance for redirective, non-gating attenuators.
The QuadGuard System has successfully passed the complete NCHRP 3560, test Level 3 test matrix. Higher speed units
are available. During head-on design impacts, the QuadGuard Systems telescope rearward and progressively crush the cartridges to absorb the energy of impact. When design impacted from the side, the QuadGuard System safely redirects the errant vehicle back toward its original path without gating.
Click HERE to get a quote.
Features & Benefits
• Compliant to NCHRP350, AS/NZS 3845:1999
• Compact, modular design (one to 12 bays
accommodates speeds from 40 km/h to 120
• Able to shield hazards up to 3200mm wide
• Quad-Beam™ panels provide 30% higher beam strength than thrie beam.
• Monorail base eliminates the need for anchoring chains and tension cable-easier installation.
• Simplified backups-choose from Tension Strut or Concrete.
• Multiple transitions available.
• High efficiency 80 per cent re-usability after most design impacts.
• Fully-tested transition panels.
• Upgradeable to QuadGuard Elite.
• Re-locatable QuadGuard CZ systems available.
QuadGuard systems offer high efficiency, allow for quick refurbishment and keep repair costs low. After a head- on impact, typically only the cartridges and plastic nose are expended. The cartridges contain the debris, further reducing refurbishment time. Reusable Belt Nose also available.