The SS90HD is a new heavy--duty development of the popular Safe-Stop 90 TMA. The reuseable truck-mounted attenuator can be used on stationary or moving/shadow support vehicles.
The product has passed all mandatory and optional testing and is NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 and TD49 compliant (rated to 110km/h in the UK).
The unit is comprised of two light-weight aluminium cartridges contained in a typically reusable galvanised support frame. The SS90HD helps to absorb rear- end impacts at speeds of up to 100 km/h .
Features & Benefits
• Environmentally robust with galvanised, reusable steel frame and components. Black and yellow powder coated systems are available on request.
• Back-up frame and pivot point connections have been strengthened in key areas to improve longevity for customers who use the SS90HD in extreme environments.
• The hydraulic pump has been upgraded to a higher temperature rated, more powerful pump. Easy inspection and maintenance.
• Replaceable energy-absorbing cartridges.
• Custom lighting systems available in 12V, 24V, incandescent or LED systems.
• “Push-to-activate” function raises and lowers unit. Alert buzzer sounds when unit is not fully deployed or in vertical position. In-cab controls also available.
• Simple attachment options mount to standard truck.
• Mounting options include standard and tailgate mount.
• Hand crank jacks and swivel casters allow for easy stable mounting,
▪ Can be supplied with either red/white or yellow/Black reflective race face.
▪ Automatic Impact Braking System available
• Passed all tests under NCHRP350 TL-3 and TD49.
• Rated to 100km/h, and suitable for all Australian highways.
• Unit raises 90 degrees for transportation.
• Tough galvanised steel skeleton re-useable after most impacts.
• Able to withstand ‘nuisance’ hits.